Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday July 4, 2016

Language:
Beginner:
The Beginner class can carry on conversations (If we know what’s being asked…) With our new knowledge of verbs, the class has now opened up a whole realm of questions and answers. I can finally understand when people say what they like to read and eat!
The class is also cooking through katakana (the second Japanese alphabet).

-Molly



Intermediate:
I get excited every day we get to learn new kanji and grammar rules in class and I understand them. Today we looked over vocab for Tanabata (our star festival) and some of my classmates assisted me in understanding the potential form of verbs in Japanese. We also practised reading and listening to the story of tanabata again.

-Amara



The Taiko practice resumed once again today! We practiced our regular beat and not only did we add another part, we picked up the speed, making the whole performance sound so powerful. I can’t wait to see it all finished!

-Mirai











No comments:

Post a Comment